Daemonic Assault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Rules

Go down

General Rules Empty General Rules

Post  Admin Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 pm

The Rules:

1. No inappropriate content. You know what it means...anyone who posts explicit or otherwise inappropriate content will be warned and the content removed, secondary offenders will face a three day ban, longer pending a meeting of the Admin. So DON'T DO IT

2. Language. I am sure most of you are mature enough to not go to overboard, so i am allowing cursing and such ot a moderate degree, but if it becomes too much you will be asked to tone it down a bit. if it becomes a problem i will be forced to ban it all together. Thank You. Any rascist, sexist, or offensive language will not be tolerated. Period.

3. Flaming/Abuse. Ok, we've all been there, the person who decides they're cool so they get to flame everyone. Any abuse, be it in a post, Private message, or the chat box will NOT be tolerated to any extent...this does not include a joke as long as it is not found offensive and is in good nature...just dont be abusive. Thank You.

4.Grammar. NO TXT TLKING WHAT SO EVER. violators face post being removed and possible three day ban depending on past offenses. please use good grammer and capitalization. (and i know this is messed up, but I'm admin so don't patronize me.)

5.Admin must oversee any battle.

6.Do not kill without good reason.

7.No meta-gaming, god-moding, or power play(google it)

8.Character application: for every major bonus your character receives ie. increase stats, special abbilities, etc. they must also have a major flaw ie decrease stat, hinderance, disability, etc same applies with minor bonuses and minor flaws.

Rules subject to change as i see fit.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://demonhunter.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

General Rules Empty Faction rules

Post  Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:16 pm

1. The Faction must be preapproved by admin.

2.Factions may set there own standards on what races can and cannot join.

3.Factions have to add players to their set allignment.

4.Completely open Factions Will rarely by accepted. Open factions (if accepted) are exempt to rule 3.

5.Approved factions will be put in their requested region if available.

6.Each new faction will be given one territory and must either conquer another faction or peacefully assimilate. You may only conquer withen your domain(hell or heaven)and portions of Earth.

7.Factions can only have as many members as their territory would allow. 20 members to 1 territory.

8.For Factions templates to be accepted you must have at least 5 people including the leader. A Faction must always have 5 gaurdians(including leader) or it is considered disbanded. And they can't do anything as a faction until they attain 5 guardians.

9.Faction must always have a leader, if a leader either steps down or is killed, someone has to step up for leadership and if more than one claims ownership they have to have a tournoment to decide. There must be an admin present for all battles and the admin is awarded the final decision.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Rules Empty Technique Rules

Post  Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:57 am

1. All Techniques must be approved before use IC.

2. No techniques that allow you to take direct control of another character.

3. No time techniques. Subject to case by case exception. Discouraged in generality.

4. NO IMMORTALITY TECHS. EVEN TEMPORARILY.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Rules Empty Re: General Rules

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum